Wednesday 10 May 2017

        A story of a small village boy with a lot of passions, 1 day it was about 24 years ago when I lost my father, I make a promise to Myself that I have to work hard to achieve all what I'm dream about. I knew that was hard for My Mum to gain all of her kids without husband.

After a years, I decided to leave My beloved family and I'm ignored all the called for education studies just because I wanted to help My Mum to gain up all My sister's and brother. With My RM50 in My pocket, I was arrived in Kuala Lumpur late evening November 1996 and I didn't know where to go, someone offer me a job, Alhamdulillah, I got a job as a Security for Construction Building LRT Project, based in Kelana Jaya Station...And I don't have a proper house provided which means I have to shared with some others "Kampung Boys" same like me,doesn't mean all that but the problem is could be more worse and terrible when I know that all My housemate was drug addict, But then, I decide to leave and stay at the LRT Construction which means, I have to sleep in the construction building areas with a 2 little puppy that I named Milo and Susu... Three month after I got what I want, that was a Hotelier as I wanted to be a Chef...

To be continue................................................

 

No comments:

Post a Comment